Tuesday, December 9, 2008

High School (XV)

I had not too bad mark on my NEM at junior high school, there were two high schools nearby my village, but I insisted my self to go to the most favorite high school SMA 3 Payakumbuh (formerly SMPP) in Bukit Sitabur Payakumbuh and accepted there. Besides my cousin Bahagia Rasyad and my friend Admiral also went to that school

The distance from the school to my village was quite far it takes about an hour by bus or motorbike, I decided to rent a room not so far from the school, and went back home every week. There I learned to be able to live by my self, learned to cook, etc. the house were I lived was very quiet and not too much light on surroundings, I thought that’s how I got insomnia from

The first day I went to school we had to join the “ospek” or school orientation, sure it was very exciting as I met new friends coming from various regions and villages. It was a bit tiring but it’s really fun though, you know we as juniors had to do anything the seniors asked us to do, from wearing weird uniforms to doing weird things, normally the seniors would take sort of a revenge to their juniors, they would do as their seniors previously had done to them when they were juniors, but I just tried to enjoy the process though.

I saw a girl, she was cute, little, white and had a long hair, my heart wouldn’t stop beating every time I saw her oh God without a long thought I had just decided that I liked that girl. Later I found out that her name is Dewi Giatri. But I could only admire her from a distance, I was too afraid to openly say that I like her, I just kept that feeling for my self, and no body knew about it. She was just too far for me and I realized that it’s like wanting something that ‘s almost impossible for me to get. She came from kind of rich family. Her father was a head of legislative (region house of representative) of the region. And I knew that she was also star of the school

About twice a week from 7PM to 9PM I devoted my time to sort of being a teacher assistant to MR. Rum Bardi nad Mr. Datuk in an English course called London English School (LES), it’s the course that I also attended for about a year when I was in junior high school. One funny thing was I had a student at the course who also happened to be my religion teacher at my school, for sure I got a good mark on that subject

to be continued...

No comments: