Tuesday, December 9, 2008

School Holiday (XVI)

One year had passed and we had a long school holiday. My friend Iyan and I went to Jakarta for holiday. oh…God I missed Jakarta so much it had been like three years since I left Jakarta, I was just too excited to go back there even only for a holiday. We took a bus from Payakumbuh to Jakarta, it was a two night and one day of trip, well it was a bit tiring sitting on the bus reclining seat for about 18 hours, we had some transits in a few places along the journey, also luckily I got some acquaintances and one of them was a female at my age.

We arrived in Jakarta in the morning. Iyan was staying at his father’s house and I was staying at my uncle Risjar’s house in Rawamangun. I visited my old friends’ houses and my neighbors’ houses while I was still living in Jakarta. Also I didn’t forget to pay a visit to my late dad’s grave. So glad that we finally could meet again, they were really like families to me. I really enjoyed my time back then, playing with my smart and naughty cousins, meeting my other relatives was something I could not have it every time I wanted. I also managed to have one day trip to Cibodas , Bandung and Tangkuban Perahu. The school holiday was over I returned to Payakumbuh

to be continued...

No comments: